Thursday, October 5, 2017

If I Were President...

.    If I were president, I would stop the soda tax in Cook County, because it's  taxing some drinks with no calories, and it's making people really angry. If I were president I would make a law that the yellow food dye in some drinks should be banned, because in large doses, it could cause cancer. I don't think I would be the best president, since I'm very stubborn, but I think I'd be a pretty good president. I would make it a law that every mother or father would have to buy their kid a unicorn plushie. If you're exposed to unicorn plushies as a child you end up being happier as an adult in my opinion.

3 comments:

  1. I liked how you said I would stop the soda tax in cook county

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for writing Miranda I agree with what you said.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your post this week. It sounds like you would make an amazing president one day.

    ReplyDelete