Friday, September 29, 2017

Slice of Life

     This is Miranda the Wizard giving you a slice of some hard, cold life. Last night I was reading a book. The paper in the books were thin and crisp. It was hard to read, because it was dark in the room I was in. I could smell soup coming from the kitchen next door from dinner. I could still taste a bit of the soup in my mouth. My sister was watching My Little Pony in the room next to mine, so I could hear a muffled theme song about friendship through the wall. The only light I was using was from my phone which I was using to listen to music with. Goodbye, that was my version of some hard, cold, life!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your post this week! This was a great first slice of life post. You used great detail in this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah, so you are a wizard! I like the soup part but what kind of soup? I know it has nothing to do with the post. Thank for posting this I really like it.

    ReplyDelete